- There’s the simple: “I’m going to spank you.”
- The more elaborate: “I’m going to give you a spanking.” This implies a ‘session’ and is therefore possibly worse.
- “You’ll get a spanking.” There’s something a bit ‘judicial’ about this impersonal phrase, but it doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll have a worse time.
- “You’ll be spanked.” The passive has an abrupt, stern ring to it.
- “You’ll get a spanked bottom.” This has a ‘childish’ air and while very personal, sounds less severe.
- “You’ll get a sore bottom.” The emphasis on the result suggests a certain severity, but nothing too much to worry about.
- “I’m going to put you over my knee and give you a good spanking.”
- “I’m going to pull down your panties (knickers) and give you a hard spanking on your bare bottom.”
- “Your bottom will be the color of a ripe cherry by the time I’ve finished with you.”
- “You’ll get such a spanking that you won’t be able to sit down for a week.”
Then watch how fast he pulls off the highway to give you your reckoning straight away!
The only thing to beware of is a second instalment when you get home. That could be quite painful.